Kanye West Says Taylor Swift 'Had Two Seconds To Be Cool And She F***ed It Up'


​Just when you thought Kanye West and his misogynistic lyrics were slipping out of the centre of attention for just one second, the rapper goes on a sweary foul-mouthed rant about how Taylor Swift had 'two seconds to be cool and f***ed it up'. AGH.
Despite the majority of us trying to see the best in Kanye West, what with North West being bloody adorable and him being Kim Kardashian's husband, he seems to give us a gajillion reasons to think he's a downright douchebag.

From asking Mark Zuckerberg for $1billion on Twitter to his questionable lyrics to new ​The Life of Pablo ​track ​Famous, ​the latest 'Kanye West being controversial' saga comes in the shape of an appearance at LA nightclub 1OAK.
During a performance, he slammed Taylor Swift for her reaction to his lyrics: "I feel like me and Taylor might still have sex. I made that bitch famous", when he commented: "I said, 'Look, Taylor. I spoke to my wife about it.' I said, 'How do you feel about this line, Taylor?'

"I was like 'Taylor, I feel like me and you still might sex.' She was like 'Oooh Kanye I like that line!' Then she got her award and said something completely different. She's not cool no more! She had two seconds to be cool and she f***ed it up!"


ICYMI, TayTay took the opportunity during her GRAMMYs winners speech last week to publicly shade Kanye West, speaking out about how no one has the right to make you feel like your accomplishments are down to them. AHEM SISTER.
What do you reckon, though? Did Taylor Swift have one minute to be cool and blew it?
Share on Google Plus

Thank you. Love, Unknown

Thank you for reading this post. Don't forget to share it on your social medias and leave us a comment, maybe.We love to read your messages.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment