One Direction's Honda Civic Car Is Spotted And Old Grandma Is Driving It


Remember that One Direction Honda Civic Car? Well, people it's been spotted and someone is actually driving it. Would you believe us if we told you that, that colorful One Direction car is driven by grandma?

Here's the story:

Tumblr user haveiquitefinished accidently spotted the One Direction Honda parked outside Target in the US, and she shared her feelings and everything else that we need to know in her blog post.

"I was JUST try go to go home from work. Minding my own business. Waiting for my bus. AND THIS F**KING CAR ATTACKS ME," she wrote.

"I was like 'why does this car look so odd but familiar to me' and I looked longer. And I was like BITCH WHAT THE F**K. I cannot believe this car is just out there on the road. And grandmas were driving that car!"

What a great time to be alive.. 
Share on Google Plus

Thank you. Love, Unknown

Thank you for reading this post. Don't forget to share it on your social medias and leave us a comment, maybe.We love to read your messages.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment