Lindsay Lohan Says She Turned Down A Night With Harry Styles Because She Didn't Know Who He Was


Lindsay Lohan has been  chatting about the time she first met Harry Styles of One Direction, claiming that she turned him down when he turned up unannounced outside her hotel room in the middle of the night. Sounds interesting, and SO TRUE (Seems like Lindsay has been writing a fanfiction)

Chatting to The Sun ('cause you know..who else?!), Lindsay claimed that she totally didn't know who  Harry  was,  when he pranced up to her hotel room one night.

Speaking about her night with Harry, Lindsay said: "I didn't know it was him. He was in a suit. I said, 'Well, you're very good-looking — can I help you?' That was it."
Um,  we're sure that no one finds a stranger in a suit on their doorstep at 2am and just greets them by telling them they're good looking. What even is this?

"He was like, 'I'm Harry. Gavin and Michael sent me here'. I was in bed. I was like, 'I'm going to bed but it was nice to meet you." Lindsay spilled.



"It was 2am, I had just come back from an AA meeting. I looked like shit too. I was wearing a big hotel robe, I had a slip under it. It was not a good look.

"I was watching some really cheesy movie too," Lindsay revealed. "You could totally hear it in the background," she recalled.

"It didn't click who he was at the time. I told my sister the next day and she was like, 'Wait, are you kidding me? Do you understand? Do you have his number? Can I have it?'"




So there is the story. Any thoughts?
Share on Google Plus

Thank you. Love, Unknown

Thank you for reading this post. Don't forget to share it on your social medias and leave us a comment, maybe.We love to read your messages.
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment